Made from crushed Almond Shells & inherently fire resistant
Lightweight wall panel solutions for decoration and architecture, with eco-friendly credentials.
So what is Duralmond, the title suggests durable almonds, and that’s exactly what it is, Duralmond is a genius composite material manufactured by combining vegetable based and synthetic resins with crushed almond shells from the vast stocks of the core product produced locally to the factory in Spain.
From this unique and innovative material, Duralmond produces a number of decorative ranges for indoor and exterior applications that provide volume, shape, and texture for wall and ceiling applications; areas of a building which traditionally have been limited to flat, cold surfaces.
Duralmond is water resistant, which makes it perfect for areas that get wet, down to bathroom applications, such as wet rooms.
Duralmond is a lightweight product therefore suitable for suitable for high rise buildings, as it will not affect the structure of the building, and with anti-reverberation and good sound insulation properties, and inherently fire resistant, Duralmond is the perfect construction partner.
Why Choose Duralmond Panels?
- Water resistant.
- Weather resistant.
- Sound insulation and anti-reverberation properties. Due to the shaped surfaces of the various patterns, the panels have a dissipating effect on the sound.
- Under existing mainland European norms, we can formulate the material to provide M4 through to M1 certification, depending on the object you want to produce.
- Duralmond is beautiful but also lightweight therefore it will not affect the structure of a building.
- Easy to install. No specialist knowledge is required by the installers and it has the bonus of being lightweight. Panels can if necessary even be cut with ordinary woodworking tools.
- Mimetic material. Duralmond takes the form of the mold with great accuracy.
- Objects of variable density can be manufactured. (From a density of 175g/litre to 700g/litre.)
- High resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Duralmond provides great insulation. During the polymerization process, micro-pores are created within the material which makes the Duralmond composite a perfect thermal and acoustic insulation material.
- Resistance against insects and pests.
Contact us to find out more about our Duralmond crushed almond shell collection and to discuss your next project