Eco aesthetic solutions for the latest trends in 3D wall surface designs
Duralmond ( short for durable almonds) is made from crushed almond shells & inherently fire resistant. The Lifestyle collection is a eco decorative and contemporary wall panel system collection with unique panel designs to offer the latest in interior design trends. Providing volume, shape, and texture for wall and ceiling applications; areas of a building which traditionally have been limited to flat, cold surfaces.
Why Choose Duralmond Contemporary Panels?
- Fire resistant due to being made from crushed almond shells.
- Eco-friendly. Duralmond is a genius composite material manufactured by combining vegetable based and synthetic resins with crushed almond shells from the vast stocks of the core product produced locally to the factory in Spain.
- Duralmond is a lightweight product therefore suitable for suitable for high rise buildings, as it will not affect the structure of the building.
- Water resistant, which makes it perfect for areas that get wet, down to bathroom applications, such as wet rooms.
- a number of decorative ranges for indoor and exterior applications
- anti-reverberation and good sound insulation properties. Duralmond is the perfect construction partner. Due to the shaped surfaces of the various patterns, the panels have a dissipating effect on the sound.
- Weather resistant.
- Under existing mainland European norms, we can formulate the material to provide M4 through to M1 certification, depending on the object you want to produce.
- Easy to install. No specialist knowledge is required by the installers and it has the bonus of being lightweight. Panels can if necessary even be cut with ordinary woodworking tools.
- Mimetic material. Duralmond takes the form of the mold with great accuracy.
- Objects of variable density can be manufactured. (From a density of 175g/litre to 700g/litre.)
- High resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Duralmond provides great insulation. During the polymerization process, micro-pores are created within the material which makes the Duralmond composite a perfect thermal and acoustic insulation material.
- Resistance against insects and pests.
Transform any given space into an individual piece of wall art.
Contact us to find out more about our Duralmond contemporary crushed almond shell collection and to discuss your next project
You May Also Like