Fire Resistance Wall Panels
3D and 2D sheet moulding compound (extremely light and resistant material used in automotive and health industries) wall panels by Magnolia. Properties making the panels ideal for offices, care homes, health sectors and retail.
Why Choose Magno 3D Wall Panels?
- Light. Only between 4.00 and 5.00 kg per panel.
- Impact resistant
- Dimensional stability. No thermal contraction / expansion.
- Chemically inert. High resistance to aggressive chemicals and UV rays.
- Great thermal resistance . These panels do not contract or expand.
- Fire resistant. Reaction and resistance to fire, certification B-s2, d0.
- Insulating. Electrical and acoustic insulation.
- Antibacterial. It doesn’t allow the proliferation of fungi and bacteria.
- Easy clean. Non-porous and smooth surface finishes.
- Easy install. No specialised labour. No dust. No need to grout. Clip development.
- Impermeable. Suitable for wet rooms.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors. Inalterable to climate changes and UVA rays. The panels also have a unique anchoring system to be fixed on outdoor walls. The hidden CLIP will also give you the possibility to uninstall and relocate your panels.
- Any colour. No need to spray. A range of standard finishes to choose from from whites, greys and neutrals to metallic golds, chrome and pearls. If you are after a particular RAL this is also an option.