Luxury Italian Panels
Technology Combined With Craftsmanship
Tecnografica both find beautiful materials from across the world and create new materials within their labourites ready to be scanned and printed into high resolution onto transparent polycarbonate or resin composite. They combine technology with craftsmanship to create the panels that are unique and visually stunning, unlike any you have ever seen before. The Italian company’s mission is to offer the best in terms of design and technology. Luxury design at its best.
Why choose Tecnografica Smart Panels?
- Available in a wide variety of finishes including New Smart Panel, Smart Panel Double Face, Dècora LED, Dècora Lux and Dècora Stucco. (see below for more details on the benefits of each finish)
- They are ultra thin and ultra light.
- large size (up to 150×300 cm)
- Smart Panel Finish is extremely flexible so suitable for curved walls.
- Some finishes are made from polycarbonate making it perfect for wet environments such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Alantis Decorative Panels
Gaia Decorative Panels
Index Decorative Panels
Infinity Gems Decorative Panels
Supernatural Decorative Panels
Super Preziosi Decorative Panels
Precious Stones Decorative Panels
What Finishes Are The Products Available In?
- Smart Panel: Made from polycarbonate, it is a large decorative panel (up to 150×300 cm), ultra-thin (only 2.2 mm thick), ultra-light (3 kg/m2), and extremely flexible (suitable for curved walls). Its polycarbonate composition makes it perfect for wet environments.
- Smart Panel Double Face: With similar benefits as the above, the difference being this panel is finished on both sides making it perfect for partitions or as a decorative element where both sides are visible. This product comes complete with edging on the profile. Smart Panel Double Face reaches a final thickness of 9 mm.
- Dècora LED: A Light-integrated Decorative Panel System. The reduced thickness of the panel allows installation on wall, recessed-panel installation, and installation on specific profiles, standing far from the wall. LED lights that are managed through a controller/mobile app. Excellent light and color rendering, together with a low energy consumption.
- Dècora Lux: Backlightable, the Dècora Lux slabs play with the transparency of the resin and the opalescence of the PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate). The slabs reach a thickness of 10 mm.
- Dècora Stucco: On a rigid compound aluminium support, the panels are worked completely by hand and characterised by a matt finish and a slightly structured surface. The slabs reach a thickness of 5 mm.